Desperate ride / James J. Griffin.
- ISBN: 9781638086635
- Physical Description: 278 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2023.
- Copyright: ©ø021.
"[A] series of adventures for veteran Texas Ranger Will Kirkpatrick, and his young Ranger recruit, Jonas Peterson ... Receiving orders to clean up a huge swath of west Texas, the Rangers begin encountering outlaws and renegades before they even reach the heart of the crime-infested range. In saloons, at camp, on steam trains and stagecoaches, Will and Jonas face down bandits, fugitives, crooked lawmen and trigger-happy drunks ..."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Texas Rangers > Fiction.
Crime > Texas > Fiction.
Law enforcement > Texas > Fiction.
Large type books.
Texas > Fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pearisburg Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pearisburg Public Library||F Gr (Text)||00000308045||Large Print||Available||-|