Tread of angels / Rebecca Roanhorse.
- ISBN: 9781982166182
- Physical Description: 201 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First Saga Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Saga Press, 2022.
In the 1883 Colorado mining town of Goetia ruled by the Virtues, the winners of an ancient war against the Fallen, descendants of demonkind living among them, Celeste, a card sharp with a need for justice, takes on the role of devil's advocate to defend her sister Mariel, accused of murdering a Virtue.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Colorado > History > 19th century > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pearisburg Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.