Death and the decorator / Simon Brett.
- ISBN: 9780727850676
- ISBN: 0727850679
- Physical Description: 185 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First world edition.
- Publisher: Great Britain : Severn House, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
Jude's decision to redecorate her cottage leads to a meeting with a local decorator and a surprising discovery behind a wall panel in a Victorian building: a woman's handbag! The discovery becomes serious when the police identify the handbag's owner as Anita Garner, a young woman who vanished in suspicious circumstances twenty years earlier.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jude (Fictitious character : Brett) > Fiction.
Cold cases (Criminal investigation) > Fiction.
Interior decoration > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pearisburg Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.